- University of Michigan (2010-2012): Master of Music degree in Clarinet Performance. Two years of private instruction and clarinet studio with Chad Burrow and Daniel Gilbert.
- New York University (2006-2010): Bachelor of Music degree in Clarinet Performance. Extensive classical and new music studies with Esther Lamneck and Larry Guy. Received the Founders Day Award for outstanding scholastic performance.
- Pre-college teachers included Paul Garment and Judith Freeman
- AAAI/ISMA certified Personal Trainer
Festivals, Ensembles and Shows
- Teaching Assistant at New York Summer Music Festival, June-August 2010 and 2011. Gave private clarinet lessons, coached student ensembles and managed orchestral librarian staff. Responsible for 15 students at any given time.
- Clarinet mentor for Detroit Civic Youth Orchestra, 2011-2012. Coached sectionals, judged auditions and taught rehearsal techniques to section members.
- Counselor at Hartwick College Summer Music Festival, July, 2008. Gave private clarinet lessons and taught athletic skills and sportsmanship during recreation hours.
- Private clarinet teacher for high school and middle-school students in Westchester, 2006.
2012 Lake George Music Festival. Festival artist.
Chamber music and orchestral music with members of the Richmond Symphony Orchestra, including Martin Gordon, Susanna Klein, Kimberley Sparr, and Ralph Skiano
Detroit Civic Youth Orchestra.
Performed under Leonard Slatkin and Charles Burke
Atlantic Music Festival.
AMF Symphony Orchestra 2nd chair. Various chamber ensembles, including Carter's Woodwind Quintet and premiere works by resident composers.
Hartwick College Summer Music Festival.
Soloist, Ron Mazurek's
Satori for Clarinet and Tape.
Summer Institute for Wind Quintet and Woodwind Chamber Music.
Clarinetist in quintet moderated by Barbara Oldham, founding member of the Quintet of the Americas.
Gilbert and Sullivan Orchestra. (University of Michigan branch)
Elixir of Love
Izzi Ramkissoon's EEME.
Soloist and member of group multimedia improvisation
Project Opera of Manhattan. Principal Clarinet in Zanetto by Pietro
Brookfield Theater for the Arts.
Sax and clarinet player for trio supplying original arrangement of "Seussical
On a Personal Note
In addition to my musical interests, I am also an avid runner, chess and soccer player. Through my studies as a personal trainer and my experience performing I have developed an increasing interest in the field of Somatics and the nuances of mental training. I am currently based in Cortlandt, New York. You can reach me by email, or call 914-374-1730.